Once you start dating someone its like, impossible to insult them
"suck my dick" ok
“bite me” hell yeah
"kiss my ass" sure
So this is a thing that happened…
Christian Day, a pagan writer and store owner, sent me this love letter after outing my account name on Facebook. Like many people who have an alias on facebook, I have a rather good reason for doing so. (I have a Meatspace stalker, who use to mail me bits of dead things, and threaten my children, because he wanted me to bear only HIS children. It was a living nightmare that I lived for over six months.) Alas… I was not very happy with Mr. Day for this, and told him so.
This screenshot shows his response.
You are not misreading that. He actually said “…if he rapes you, please call out my name while he does.”
Facebook has been less than helpful during all this… As a matter of fact, they have sided with HIM, yanking my post with this screenshot on it, and putting my account on a 24 hour hold for “Harassment.” of Mr. Day.
I have… No real game plan at this point, other than not allowing this to go unseen by the many Pagans on the web. I have had such an outpouring of support from my friends and the general pagan community on facebook that it honestly made me cry. On another note, I have had to un-relax, knowing my stalker is still out there and can find me now. But, I will not back down. This shit IS NOT OK for our so called “Pagan Leaders” to do.
Rock on my Beauties… Pass this along if you wish, repost it everywhere, and let us not allow this “Man” to have a moment peace until he answers for what he has done.
Dear followers, please reblog this. I want it to spread like wildfire. This guy is a real “Big Name Pagan” a famous published author, and he spent months bullying, harassing and threatening my godmother and her daughter over facebook. He owns a franchise shop here in New Orleans, and has systematically been trying to sow seeds of distention among local witches and their shops in order to cripple competition. He’s blatantly (racistly) disrespected our local Voodoo community on the radio saying that you shouldn’t have to go to Haiti to get initiated because it’s a “dirty place”. If you see his so-called “apology” don’t buy the hype. He is openly sexist, racist and classicist. This is not the first time he’s done something like this, he is not sorry. He needs to be held responsible for his actions.
How to Really, Really Piss Off the Wesboro Baptist Church
i have never hit the reblog button so fast jfc
this is really great omg
my anaconda is busy, please leave a message after the tone
1. high school will drain you. it’s panic attacks in the hallway and crying in the bathroom and eating lunch in the back of the library because the cafeteria makes your heart beat too fast. It’s getting high and throwing up. you will learn a lot about death and how to treat your cuts. You will also learn what it’s like to get drunk and laugh at the stars and how to write poetry that makes the world hurt less. You will read books that you fall in love with. you will fall in love. you’ll get closer to your mother because you’ll need someone to help you with your math homework and teach you how to put on your makeup and wipe away your tears.
2. the first boy you fall in love with will break you. he’ll tell you he loves you and convince you to fuck him in the back of his parents beat up volvo and then he’ll tell all his friends what you taste like and stop calling you before you fall asleep. delete his number and throw away the stuffed bear he won you at the carnival three weeks before. your carpet will be stained with tears and vomit and liquor and you’ll fight with you dad a lot more than usual. you’ll spit up pieces of your heart for weeks. you’ll burn alive when you see him in the halls. you won’t always feel like you’re cracking and a few months later you’ll be falling asleep on the phone with someone else. let it hurt for a little while but don’t let it kill you. never let it kill you.
3. the girl you’ve been best friends with for 9 years will stop speaking to you. one night you’ll make plans with her and she’ll cancel at the last minute because she’s sick but you’ll see her updating her snapchat story with pictures of empty alcohol bottles and blurry eyes and the mean girls who never let you sit with them. try to forgive her. she’s going through all the bloody, broken teeth, black and blue filled nights like you are. everyone’s trying to survive so don’t be too hard on anyone. especially yourself.
4. your teacher will ask the class questions and you’ll know the answers but you’ll keep your shaky hand between your knees and keep your tongue glued to the top of your mouth. don’t bother. speak out. nothing bad will happen. so when your biology teachers calls on you to tell him about last nights assignment, don’t stare at the spinning ground and mumble through numb lips. you’re smarter than you think and nobody is looking at you anyway.
5. you’re not his baby girl. when he tries to kiss your neck and pull you onto his lap, get up and leave. you don’t have to go upstairs with him. you don’t have to sleep with him because he’s begging. it’s not your job to fuck around with boys who can’t remember your name. take care of yourself even when he’s calling you a tease and whispering just loud enough for you to hear.
6. go out. go to football games and sit on hard metal bleachers for hours and take shots that taste like bleach and hold hands with the cute boy from english class. go to that dumb party and don’t complain or stand in the corner. things are always moving. people are always falling in love and laughing and putting themselves back together. be part of it.
7. ask for help. you don’t have to let yourself rot. when you don’t know how to do something in math class ask your teacher to explain. when your heart falls out of your chest and shatters at your feet, ask your best friend to come over and watch bad movies with you until you both feel less dead. when the boy you’re convinced you love kisses someone else, ask your mother to help stop the bleeding. you’re not alone so stop acting like it. no more breakdowns at three in the morning locked in the bathroom screaming. your older sister is still awake. crawl into bed with her.
8. it all ends. high school doesn’t last forever and 6 years from now you’ll be whole again. you won’t remember the names of the boys who made you cry or the girls who fucked you over. you won’t remember the names of the teachers who made your cheeks turn red and tied your stomach in knots. you won’t remember the time you fell down the stairs in front of everyone. you won’t remember what it’s like to want to die. try to remember the times you laughed so hard you spit out your drink. try to remember the people who helped put you back together. try to remember the people who bled with you when things got messy, when they call you at 3 in the morning to ask how you’ve been, answer the phone.
9. don’t forget to breathe.
|—||9 things to remember when you are 14 (via extrasad)|
I was in love with this boy once so I started to beat him up everyday but people thought we were rough housing bc boys can’t like each other and one day I was like “dude I like you a lot but I can’t cope with my feelings so I beat you up im sorry” and he was like “dude that’s really chill we can hold hands if you want??? Btw you have really good punches.” And that’s the story of how I had my first boyfriend
that was wild from start to finish
Different message everytime you drag it
This is perfect.
This needs to be on everyone’s dash.
it changes every time
I love this.
this is perfect
I will never stop reblogging this